Bicycles for Humanity Charity Auctions www.coinmatters.com
Your coin discussion place.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
  GamesGames   

Bicycles for Humanity Charity Auctions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.coinmatters.com Forum Index -> Coins for Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
007BigD

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:06 pm    Post subject: Bicycles for Humanity Charity Auctions Reply with quote

Hosting a few auctions in the days to come all to benefit www.Bicycles-for-humanity.org
Heres a link to my first listing of my 3 piece personal coin set! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=160261151285&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=006

I will also be listing a Non trackable version and several other coins I have set aside, so if your interested, please do bid- If not, check em out and tell me how i did with my first listings!- Thanks!

Heres a link to B4H...http://www.bicycles-for-humanity.org/ and heres to our local chapter http://www.bicycles-for-humanity.org/santarosa/index.php You can find your local chapter to make a donation if you have an old bike or would like to make a cache donation aswel.

Thanks for lookin!
Tooey

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just went to check it out, and my bid is still sitting there with a message saying Confirm Bid !!! Anyway I did - and was immediately outbid - so I've bid again and I'm winning - for the moment. Good luck with the Auction 007BigD Laughing
Mousekakat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to add, this is the charity that Dave chose for my charity auction, so they'll be getting a rather nice donation from Dave Smile
maldar

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool charity.

I love to bike when I can and I think I will have to open a chapter in my area. This is a great program.

maldar
007BigD

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maldar wrote:
Cool charity.

I love to bike when I can and I think I will have to open a chapter in my area. This is a great program.

maldar

Thats great!!! You should!!! Isnt it just a great charity though...I was truley touched when I discovered it and have somethin special in mind if it all works out.

I just cant believe that the coins are at 117.00 and it hasent even been listed for 24 hrs!!! What are these guys thinkin!!!! Its like its a freakin Yime or a Moun10bike...Really I think its the charity, cuz there really hasent been a bunch of interest in my coin...well at least as far as a whole slew of trade offers anyway. Which is good, cause im doin a well enough job at gettin them out there. Just wish I had more!

Got somethin in mind though, we'll see how it all pans out!
The Wolf Pack

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooooo oooo ooooooo I want to trade you for one of your coins Smile

117.00 thats great for a wonderful cause Smile
007BigD

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Wolf Pack wrote:
ooooo oooo ooooooo I want to trade you for one of your coins Smile

117.00 thats great for a wonderful cause Smile

Yes its great indeed! Im tickled pink, but in the same hand I just hate to take money from cachers!!! Even its goin to a good cause! Never been a salesman and this is my very first ebay listing ever!

Have debated selling coins in the past, but BOY its a lot of work! Took me forever (like 3 hrs) to list my current coins!!! My computers slooooooow!

As for the trade...Do ya mind if I make ya squirm for a bit longer??? Laughing Ya know, the suspense thing! Like when they are all gone and people start putting my coin in the hearts desire thread (Yeah right) then all of a sudden they are Super Duper special and you receive one outa the blue??? It could happen, not sayin it WILL, but ya know...Its like buliding the suspense kinda thing! Cool ...or is that Twisted Evil
007BigD

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got some great new coins up for the cause!!!

My 007BigD Nontrackable Moonraker: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=160261682593&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=006 I added some details in the description as to what all that stuff on the back represents for all who may wonder. Shocked

Breath of Life LE: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=160261673982&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=006 This was the Cystic Fibrosis coin Castleman minted for Kaitlyn and Jerrod who desperatley needed medical attention and no funds to do so. Sad

Biking for MS: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=160261681072&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=006 another great charity coin that even has something to do with my Auction...BIKES!!! It is a canadian race and they raised proceeds for noe other than MS!!! Very Happy

These were my traders...I have one in my keepers of each and one traveling of each! My Breath of Life just got moved TODAY! I have yet to release my Biking for MS coin...Gonna release during my next race! Surprised

So take a gander and see if somethin interests you...Hopefully they will stay affordable for those of us in the "Real World" who just cant see spendin so much on a hunk of metal!
Mousekakat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh man, I so want that CF coin!!!

I've loved it since I saw it first, and of course, the name Kaitlyn on it doesn't hurt, even if my little one is Caitlyn instead!

Good luck, Dave, I'm tickled pink to see these doing so well!!

Naomi Smile
007BigD

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mousekakat wrote:
Oh man, I so want that CF coin!!!

I've loved it since I saw it first, and of course, the name Kaitlyn on it doesn't hurt, even if my little one is Caitlyn instead!

Good luck, Dave, I'm tickled pink to see these doing so well!!

Naomi Smile

Well ya got another chance at it now that I have screwed up so many times!!! Like I said - 3rd times a charm!!!

Heres a Link to all 4 of my auctions for anyone who hasnt seen em "elsewhere" -OH wait thats us Laughing

http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyeBay&CurrentPage=MyeBaySelling&gbh=1&ssPageName=STRK:ME:LNLK

Thanks for everyones patience, I really appreciate all that our community has done so far...My 3 coin set is up to 150.00!!! Can ya believe it???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.coinmatters.com Forum Index -> Coins for Sale All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Create your own free forum now!
Terms of Service Purchase Ad Removal Forum Archive Report Abuse