need some help with original coin missions. www.coinmatters.com
Your coin discussion place.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
  GamesGames   

need some help with original coin missions.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.coinmatters.com Forum Index -> Questions & Answers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
geo.error

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:49 am    Post subject: need some help with original coin missions. Reply with quote

I have a lot off coins traveling [i think 40 coins] and i want to make the missions diiferent
but my fantasy is very low. Sad

So i think i ask it to you, what original missions do you have. Question

I let my coins travel over the world. Laughing

Can you help me with original lines and maybe funny.

WARNING: if i like your lines for a mision i will copie them by my coins. Twisted Evil

Thank you very much. Very Happy
ATMouse

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have TB's out there on missions: One was "The Key To the Heart Is Love". If you picked it up, I asked that you add to your log something that touched your heart, that made you smile....

Is that what you want? Or do you want your coins to TRAVEL as their mission and something else as well? Pictures of related places with your coin?

Or festivals or home town events???

The purpose of life is a purposeful life.
geo.error

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry that i was not clear. Confused

A example from my coins:

To travel from cache to cache and go where no little green coin has gone before. [cacher coin from castle man]

or;

To roam from cache to cache.
As with all black widow's beware of her bite.
[ my black widow coin]

or
The mission of this coin is to spread awareness of and to celebrate the culture, heritage, and language unique to deaf people of the world. [deaf awareness coin]

I have now problems making a nice line by the licence coin.

Hope you understand me know. Smile
ThePetersTrio

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have my Message in a Bottle coins traveling around the world to learn about wine. My message is something like, "Share your favorite wine with us! Tell us what you like about it. And if you don't like wine, tell us something you like about your home." We've got coins now in New Zealand, Australia, France, Italy and South Africa. We are working on Spain. I'd love to get one down to Argentina as they are reported to have great wines there, but I don't think caching is very big down there.

We have a Hercules TB that requests people who move it donate a can of food to their local food bank - which makes them a hero, like Hercules.

Hopefully USyoopers won't mind me sharing this but I thought it was pretty cool - they have a TB attached to a wooden block with a letter on it (toy blocks) and the mission is to have pictures taken with objects that start with that letter. I looked at some of the TBs journeys and they were getting some great pictures.

After trying to come up with unique missions though, I've found lately that my favorite mission is just to share a unique coin with other cachers out there. Sometimes having specific missions can slow coins down (or they just get ignored anyway) so I just want to turn other cachers onto the love of geocoins more than anything.

Good luck and let us know what missions you come up with!
ElliPirelli

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a coin on my watchlist, because I liked his mission:

Whoever logged it had to share their favourite recipy.
I got some great recipies for potatosalad now.... Laughing

My coins and TBs used to have a location as goal, but most people seem to ignore these missions, so I gave up and let them just travel...
ThePetersTrio

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dropped a jukebox coin a week or so ago. The mission is simply that when they log the coin, they add a song to the virtual jukebox. It got picked up yesterday and so far now we've got The Beatles and Willie Nelson playing! Cool

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.coinmatters.com Forum Index -> Questions & Answers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Create your own free forum now!
Terms of Service Purchase Ad Removal Forum Archive Report Abuse