New WebStore and Earth Turtle pins ;) www.coinmatters.com
Your coin discussion place.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
  GamesGames   

New WebStore and Earth Turtle pins ;)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.coinmatters.com Forum Index -> Coins for Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tsunrisebey

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:00 am    Post subject: New WebStore and Earth Turtle pins ;) Reply with quote

Hey all,

I haven't "Officially" announced this yet and I will in a newsletter but I will by end of this week. Some of you have figured out I opened a new webstore. I'm running 2 sites right now and they each play off each other.

www.tsunrisebeydesigns.com is the webstore
www.tsunrisebey.com is everything else about the designs, what's going on, and issues with the webstore.

Right now, Canadian customers can't register due to zip code issues but I called tech support to fix that. Should be done by end of today. Registering directions are located on the tsunrisebey site. If you ever encounter problems, please email right away so I can get the issues fixed. You can read about the store on tsunrisebey.com under the store link. I'll be upgrading and adding as I go along over the next couple of months.

EARTH TURTLE PINS: The remaining stock was sold but no worries if you like pins, I'll be ordering more and in different color schemes. They will be a Open Stock item, I'm not going to limit pins. I'll be including more pin designs from previous coin designs: Rainforest Jewel and Tatanka, maybe even the Belize Toucan. Anyhow, you get the idea.

Thanks "Professor G" for the opportunity to post "GS Off Topic" stuff here Smile Now, I gotta get to town and mail packages.

As always, I'm always open to suggestions/comments/etc.

tsun Very Happy [/b]
usyoopers

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to hear you will be selling the pins Tsun!! Seems that cache containers keep geting smaller and smaller, I like to leave something so pins work out really well. I'll keep an eye on your site! Cool
Crowesfeat30

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, my pin hat is going to get crowded! And HEAVY!!! Laughing

CF30
gardengorilla

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh, a tatanka pin would be so cute especially in pink! And the copper ET would look great as a pin too. I can't wait...
GPX Navigators

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool Tsun! Gorgeous work as always.

I love that you can post this here! w00t! Laughing

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool. I like pins. Post a notice when you have some in stock please.
Frozen Buns

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooooohhhhhh, I like pins, the more the my caching bag gets but oh well. I have learned to put locking pins on the backs, you may want to consider offering them in your store, they pull and release to grab, no screwing the back on. I learned after losing a few on the trail.

Hope you make it in Oct. to Pittsburgh, if so please bring a few extras for a personal purchase. Very Happy
ATMouse

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tsun, I collect pins, as an old Red Crosser, it was an easy step from American Red Cross Chapter pins to geo-pins, doncha know! How soon do you think the pins will be in stock?

The purpose of life is a purposeful life.
Geo-Gophers

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It'll be great to be able to order more pins. I loved the one that came with my turtles lol, but the hubby pinched it....."would you jump in my grave that fast" I asked LOL. If he loses it I'll kill him. Laughing

Ali
Smile
tsunrisebey

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FB, good point, I have lost a number of my ET2007 pins because the back pulls off, so now I'm very careful. I'll look into what the mint has to offer for backs other than butterfly clutches.

Turtle pin order goes in tonight, so I'm guessing it will be anywhere from 2 to 3 weeks before they ship, probably more like 3 since I'm ordering some other stuff too Very Happy
tsunrisebey

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anyone is interested, I threw up some of my extra coins on my webstore, some sold-out already but I have a few others left. I didn't send out a newsletter or anything. I'll probably add some more over the weekend.

www.tsunrisebeydesigns.com

tsun Smile
tsunrisebey

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tsunrisebey wrote:
If anyone is interested, I threw up some of my extra coins on my webstore, some sold-out already but I have a few others left. I didn't send out a newsletter or anything. I'll probably add some more over the weekend.

www.tsunrisebeydesigns.com

tsun Smile

Change of plans, seems some people can't Finalize their order (page 4) and click the paypal button to proceed to the paypal page. I pulled all the items except for the NW Ohio coins for now. I will get in touch with tech support on Monday.

If anyone on here who reads this tried to purchase something and it didn't work, can you email me or post what web browser you were using?

Thanks and sorry for the inconvience! Hopefully I can get the issue fixed before a big sale Smile

tsun

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.coinmatters.com Forum Index -> Coins for Sale All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Create your own free forum now!
Terms of Service Purchase Ad Removal Forum Archive Report Abuse