Administrator i miss you www.coinmatters.com
Your coin discussion place.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
  GamesGames   

Administrator i miss you

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.coinmatters.com Forum Index -> Tall Latte 2 Shots To Go
View previous topic :: View next topic  
geo.error

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:43 am    Post subject: Administrator i miss you Reply with quote

Administrator, i miss you , hope everything is oke and you are busy with other things.

But know: I MISS YOU. [big smile]

p.s the computer still forbid me to smile on this forum, working on it. [very big smile]
Administrator1
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello there Geo.error - I am fine thanks. But it is time for me to get out and do maintenance on my caches Very Happy while the sun still shines Very Happy

Happy Caching and lots of smiles Very Happy - I will also check your account and look to see if I can make a change to let you post more smiles Very Happy
geo.error

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Administrator1 wrote:
Hello there Geo.error - I am fine thanks. But it is time for me to get out and do maintenance on my caches Very Happy while the sun still shines Very Happy

Happy Caching and lots of smiles Very Happy - I will also check your account and look to see if I can make a change to let you post more smiles Very Happy

i think it is not your forum but mr geo.error he has give my lap top new programs and know it forbid me a lot of things.

Mr geo.error smiles whole day now while i complain.

I am glad you are fine, that makes my day.[big smile]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.coinmatters.com Forum Index -> Tall Latte 2 Shots To Go All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Create your own free forum now!
Terms of Service Purchase Ad Removal Forum Archive Report Abuse