more on ebay including atocha cross www.coinmatters.com
Your coin discussion place.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
  GamesGames   

more on ebay including atocha cross

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.coinmatters.com Forum Index -> Coins for Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RedShoesGirl

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:19 pm    Post subject: more on ebay including atocha cross Reply with quote

oh well, i have had to list some more of my good coins. i have been so careful in my collecting that they are ALL good coins. but walter is showing no signs of life at this point, so we have to raise $3000 as quickly as possible. journalists do not make much money! Smile

also added today:

never thought i would actually have to sell a tranquility.

the puyallup potlatch copper, isn't this cool?!

ending sunday:

hr og

ankh

and brahean AS

here is the list of my sales! thanks for looking and bidding folkses!

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/redshoes1946_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ
tsunrisebey

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope you'll remove the Tatanka Pejula from your auction. I've had a website up about them for a long time and I'm sure you're aware that they were not meant to be sold for profit (otherwise you wouldn't have brought up my name in your auction about it?). I've always had a standing offer that I'd give a different coin to be sold in place of it. I'd prefer it be given away or traded.

I've seen a few go up over the months and I have politely asked folks to remove them, some have been respectful and others don't seem to care.

tsun
RedShoesGirl

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tsunrisebey wrote:
I hope you'll remove the Tatanka Pejula from your auction. I've had a website up about them for a long time and I'm sure you're aware that they were not meant to be sold for profit (otherwise you wouldn't have brought up my name in your auction about it?). I've always had a standing offer that I'd give a different coin to be sold in place of it. I'd prefer it be given away or traded.

I've seen a few go up over the months and I have politely asked folks to remove them, some have been respectful and others don't seem to care.

tsun

since i bought the coin from your website, i thought it was ok to sell? it seems a bit illogical to buy something but not be able to sell it. i have given several others away that were given to me, but if you would like to send something else in trade that i can sell, that would be fine.

i'll take it down if there are no bids.

lara
tsunrisebey

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RedShoesGirl wrote:
tsunrisebey wrote:

tsun

since i bought the coin from your website, i thought it was ok to sell? it seems a bit illogical to buy something but not be able to sell it. i have given several others away that were given to me, but if you would like to send something else in trade that i can sell, that would be fine.

i'll take it down if there are no bids.

lara

Thank you for removing it. I will send you a coin to sell in its place.

tsun
RedShoesGirl

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tsunrisebey wrote:

Thank you for removing it. I will send you a

Thank you for removing it. I will send you a coin to sell in its place.

tsun

thanks! and walter the car thanks you too. every little bit helps.

rsg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.coinmatters.com Forum Index -> Coins for Sale All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Create your own free forum now!
Terms of Service Purchase Ad Removal Forum Archive Report Abuse