Castle Man's European Tour Pathtag www.coinmatters.com
Your coin discussion place.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
  GamesGames   

Castle Man's European Tour Pathtag

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tooey

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:37 am    Post subject: Castle Man's European Tour Pathtag Reply with quote

I am honoured to be hosting Castle Man during his visit to Scotland on his 2009 European Tour - we have been caching - surprise surprise Very Happy and Jim has been dropping his European Tour Pathtags into Scottish caches. I haven't got around to getting an image yet, but will be back to post a picture of this unique Pathtag.

Have a great weekend everyone.
DaFunkyFrogs

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tell Jim we said CONGRATS on 7000....great way to get it , also a FTF....
ElliPirelli

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is an image of the tag with it's card in my blog, if you'd like to read it...

Last weekend I went to Karlsruhe to meet with Castle Man to get his tag.
Must be my most expensive so far.... One fuelfilling of the car, 80l Diesel. That's about the same a new tag order of 100 tags... Laughing Laughing Laughing
The things one does for her addiction.... Rolling Eyes

geo.error

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

congrats with this great pathtag, i hope he cached by me also. it would be great to find his pathtag in a cache as surprise.
Geo-Gophers

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello folks, haven't been on here for a while.... Sad Embarassed

I'm not collecting as many coins as I used to, but I still buy the ones that I absolutely love (my last buy was a green and gold Celtic Tree Of Life coin, and it just took my breath away...... love it). I love all of my little collection of geocoins but am just being a lot more "choosey" now about those I buy. The lousy exchange rate these days has a lot to do with that too though lol! Smile

I love Pathtags to bits though too......and am really addicted to them Laughing . Just saw Tooey's post this morning and am so excited......but I'm thinking if they are in caches up T's way.....I don't think I'll manage to get to any of them. Crying or Very sad

Will definitely have a look to see if I can figure out where he's been though...... Very Happy

ElliPirelli

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ali, just grabb the husband by the scruff, get into your car and drive there.

It will be so much fun meeting other cachers and also Jim.
He'll have to fight with the Scottish accent, but I guess that will be easier than the Germans...
At least the Scots claim to be fluent in English.... Laughing Laughing Laughing

We had such a great time visiting the South, I don't regret the fuel!
And that is saying something... Rolling Eyes Laughing
Geo-Gophers

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think I'll be able to persuade the golfing gopher that it's worth a 160 mile drive (about 80 miles there and back that is) to hunt for a pathtag Elli, worse luck lol. So, I guess that this is one tag that I'm just not "meant" to have.....as my gran always said "what's for you won't go by you".

Had a little look at the cache areas Jim's been visiting up here......aye he's been stravaigin aboot tae some fair braw places up there in the hielands!!
Very Happy Laughing
ElliPirelli

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geo-Gophers wrote:
I don't think I'll be able to persuade the golfing gopher that it's worth a 160 mile drive (about 80 miles there and back that is) to hunt for a pathtag Elli, worse luck lol.

Aw, isn't there any interesting golf course there with a reasonable Green fee? Laughing

Geo-Gophers wrote:
Had a little look at the cache areas Jim's been visiting up here......aye he's been stravaigin aboot tae some fair braw places up there in the hielands!! Very Happy Laughing

Gosh, I was actually considering Scotland for my next winter holiday, but with that accent, I better start thinking again!
It's even difficult to read, how will it be spoken?Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.coinmatters.com Forum Index -> Pathtags All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Create your own free forum now!
Terms of Service Purchase Ad Removal Forum Archive Report Abuse