Macmillan Cancer Support www.coinmatters.com
Your coin discussion place.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
  GamesGames   

Macmillan Cancer Support

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.coinmatters.com Forum Index -> Tall Latte 2 Shots To Go
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tooey

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:56 pm    Post subject: Macmillan Cancer Support Reply with quote

I am very excited to announce that I have registered to participate in the Macmillan Cancer Support Hiking Challenge to Peru in May 2011.

I will be going with a friend and walking the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu to raise funds for Macmillan Cancer Support. As part of my fund raising efforts I will be attending the Mega Event in Perth where I hope to sell lots of raffle tickets for some very special geocoins. Any of my coins that don't go into the raffle will be available for sale, so please be sure to bring a little extra money with you.

My friend and I will be paying all of our own expenses for this trip, therefore any money we raise will go directly to Macmillan. Donations can also be made online at www.justgiving.com/JanCuthbertson justgiving do take a small percentage from the gift aid that they claim on behalf of Macmillan (full details are available on the justgiving website). This means that if you are a UK tax payer Macmillan gets even more money from your donation.

The first and second raffle prizes have already been selected and can be seen below.

I hope to meet many of you at the Mega Event and, of course, I do hope that you will be tempted to purchase a raffle ticket or two whilst you are there, so good luck to everyone that does.

My thanks and appreciation to Admin for allowing me the opportunity of posting this here on the Coinmatters Forum

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.coinmatters.com Forum Index -> Tall Latte 2 Shots To Go All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Create your own free forum now!
Terms of Service Purchase Ad Removal Forum Archive Report Abuse