A couple RARE coins www.coinmatters.com
Your coin discussion place.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
  GamesGames   

A couple RARE coins

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.coinmatters.com Forum Index -> Coins for Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
UOBrae

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:26 pm    Post subject: A couple RARE coins Reply with quote

Due to a family issue that has gotten worse I am forced to sell off some of my RARE NON-production Samples.

I will be listing these on ebay shortly unless I get some amazing offer via email (wicksworksdesign@gmail.com)

These are NON-production samples which means that they were not chosen for production in the styles listed.

1. The Ultimate Mystery Cache - Stonehenge - Bronze with Soft enamel this is one of only 2 samples produced. It is NOT trackable.

2. Geocacher on Board - Two-tone Polished Copper with Polished Gold this is one of only 2 samples produced. It is NOT trackable.

3. What was in your mailbox today V.1 Polished Gold with translucent RED enamel. Engraved Oakcoins. This is one of only 2 samples produced. It is NOT trackable.

4. Lizard. Lizard. Imitation Hard Enamel (Red) on Polished Nickel - This has the ORIGINAL backside, not the one that was produced and sold. It was originally supposed to have a map of the world on the back of the 3 lizards, but due to a problem at the mint this was changed. This is one of only 2 samples produced. It is only for 1 coin, the Red one. It is NOT trackable.

I would not part with these unless I absolutely had no other choice. These coins have been in protective sleeves since I received them. They have been a part of my portfolio and have traveled to many events and gatherings. They show the evolution of my workmanship. I will not be able to take any NEW pictures of these until tomorrow, however if I have some currently and you'd like to see them I am happy to share them.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.coinmatters.com Forum Index -> Coins for Sale All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Create your own free forum now!
Terms of Service Purchase Ad Removal Forum Archive Report Abuse