HUGE 2 Day SALE! www.coinmatters.com
Your coin discussion place.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
  GamesGames   

HUGE 2 Day SALE!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.coinmatters.com Forum Index -> Coins for Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
UOBrae

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:41 pm    Post subject: HUGE 2 Day SALE! Reply with quote

Apparently all the big chains are running store specials to try and get early shoppers! I'm not a big store, but I'll run a BIG sale!

Starting now Wednesday the 19th through Friday the 21st at 11:59pm EST! This is the lowest I have EVER run an ARTIST EDITION coin! These are very limited and once they are gone they will NEVER be re-produced!!!

China Fan $12.50
Japan Fan $12.50
Mardis Gras Pinwheels $12.50
Patriotic Pinwheels $12.50
Hibiscus Flip Flop $12.50
Beach Flip Flops $12.50
Lizard Lizard Lizard sets $30.00!!!!!
9-11 Apple sets (comes with a pin and an oakbuck!) $10.00

And a couple very very rare ones.
1 Black VW Bug Racer only 15 were ever made $25.00
1 Orange VW Bug Racer only 2 were ever made $35.00
1 Yellow VW Racer Bug only 2 were ever made $35.00

Black Jeep Racer sets only 16 were made and I have 2 left!!! $35.00
Purple Jeep Racer set only 16 were made and I have 1 left! $35.00

Shipping for 1 coin is $2.50 & $1.00 for each additional coin up to 5 coins. ANY purchase over $75.00 will receive a FREE mystery coin!!! I accept paypal only for this sale. Please make all payments to WicksWorksDesign@gmail.com Orders will be filled on a first paid first shipped basis, if a coin you have ordered is no longer available I will email you and offer you a refund.

If you like pathtags I also have several of the September TOTM tag and October TOTM tag available for $3.00 each! Add these to any order and their shipping is FREE. By themselves please add $1.00 for up to 4 tags. (if your not sure what these are check out www.tagofthemonth.blogspot.com)

Don't forget I also have Pathtag Keyrings for $5.00 during this SPECIAL sale they will come with a FREE I (heart) Pathtags Pathtag that GLOWS IN THE DARK!!!

This Christmas Geocaching Special will only last through FRIDAY!!!

Pictures of all of these items can be seen on my website at www.wicksworksdesign.com

Please send any questions to wicksworksdesign@gmail.com

Thanks and have a great hump day!!!
Jennifer

--
Jen AKA UOBrae
I design Geocoins, Pathtags & more!
www.WicksWorksDesign.com
Check out the Tag of the Month Blog! http://tagofthemonth.blogspot.com/

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.coinmatters.com Forum Index -> Coins for Sale All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Create your own free forum now!
Terms of Service Purchase Ad Removal Forum Archive Report Abuse