eartha is at it again! www.coinmatters.com
Your coin discussion place.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
  GamesGames   

eartha is at it again!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.coinmatters.com Forum Index -> Tall Latte 2 Shots To Go
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RedShoesGirl

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:48 pm    Post subject: eartha is at it again! Reply with quote

this is a duplicate of what i wrote in the big blue geocoin forum jail since i am sure eartha will close my thread there and ban me again. i shall invite the guy to post over here.

••••••••••••••••••••••

once again earthas heavy-handed clomp clomp clomp on the forum was simply wrong.

the guy talking about hand engraved coins was not offereing them for sale, but simply getting ideas - and seeing how much he thought people would pay. he never said they would not be trackable. much like micke77 never offered them for sale, but simply taking the temperature of the forum members.

when did soliciting an opinion become illegal under the guidelines? let's answer that question, shall we?

and i will post this elsewhere so we can continue the discussion on the other forum since i give ol' heavy-handed eartha about 10 minutes to close this post too, since it calls her poor judgement into question once again.

Last edited by RedShoesGirl on Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:24 am; edited 2 times in total
RedShoesGirl

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

as i expected, i was banned for pointing out that the original poster had not tried to sell a non-trackable coin on geocaching.com. i know many of you do not agree with my actions and think i am provoking the mods. but i am simply trying to point out that the mods are NOT following the guidelines of geocaching.com but doing their own thing. here is the message i got from fsm.

RedShoesGirl,

I know that you know the rules and are fully expecting this so I will spare you any long email on the subject. This email will serve as official notice that I have suspended your posting rights for 10 days effective immediately.

During this suspension, do not attempt to post under any alternate or "sock puppet" accounts, nor have anybody post messages on your behalf.

Future violations of the forum guidelines may result in a longer or even permanent suspension of your posting privileges in the Groundspeak Forums.

- FSM
RedShoesGirl

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i like the new part - don't have anyone post on my behalf.

and this is what i wrote the appeal person.

please read the original post

http://forums.groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=211421

where the OP was soliciting an opinion about the possibility of making handmade geocoins.

eartha closed the thread saying

"If these coins are not trackable on geocaching.com, they cannot be sold here, no matter how beautiful they are. When you decide if they if they will be trackable, you can let me know and I will re-open this thread. Otherwise, this thread is not allowable. You have enough replies to know that people like your work, but first you need to read Groundspeak's Current Coin Tracking Policy, Coin Tracking Requirements. Geocoins must be trackable on www.geocaching.com, in order to be posted for sale here. Otherwise, you can only use these forums to trade them, in the pinned trading thread. You post doesn't mention anything about tracking, so I am closing this thread, and if you decide to go trackable, please let me know via PM or email, and we can re-open the thread."

but when you read the original post you can see that he was not selling non-trackable coins, he was asking what people thought and expressed what he thought such a coin would cost. he did not do anything against the forum rules.

yet once again, eartha's heavy-handed behaviour closed a thread that people were interested in participating. she and fsm seem to have their own interpretation of the guidelines regardless of what they really say.

of course i was suspended again for pointing out eartha's poor behaviour. i would like to know when the powers that be are going to stop supporting such "heavy-handed" actions by mods. they seem to have unlimited power to treat forum members like children.

premium members and their fees are what supported the forums since the beginning and yet, the messages to me all say they are tired of this kind of "stuff"

i certainly do not expect whoever is reading this to actually "do" anything, but one does live in hope that you guys will open your eyes, just once. please point out to me where the OP in the referenced thread broke the rules.
fox-and-the-hound

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I understand and even approve of Eartha's inquiry as to whether they would be trackable. However, I heartily disapprove of closing it first and asking second. A simple "would these be trackable?" would have been more than sufficient or even letting the engraver know that only trackables could be sold in that forum would work.

I don't understand the stomp on a person first tactic, then ask what their actual intentions are mentality. It's become very much a guilty until you can prove your innocence mentallity over there. Has anybody else noticed that there is seldom more than a dozen people on that forum at one time anymore instead of the 40-60 there used to be? I doubt that is coincidence. Sad
fox-and-the-hound

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are actually 28 on right now (the most I can remember seeing in weeks) and probably only because they're reading the posts in question.
RedShoesGirl

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fox-and-the-hound wrote:
I think I understand and even approve of Eartha's inquiry as to whether they would be trackable. However, I heartily disapprove of closing it first and asking second. A simple "would these be trackable?" would have been more than sufficient or even letting the engraver know that only trackables could be sold in that forum would work.

I don't understand the stomp on a person first tactic, then ask what their actual intentions are mentality. It's become very much a guilty until you can prove your innocence mentallity over there. Has anybody else noticed that there is seldom more than a dozen people on that forum at one time anymore instead of the 40-60 there used to be? I doubt that is coincidence. Sad

exactly! and you said so much better than my rant. Smile

here is the reply from the reviewers - nothing we didn't already know.

>>Eartha and FSM are volunteers that we ask to moderate that forum to ensure that Groundspeak's policies and the forum guidelines are followed. It is our assessment that they do this task very well, even under sometimes challenging conditions. <<

i really wish that more general coin topics would be raised here instead of there. it would just be so much nicer, doncha think?

rsg
57Chevy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well... I agree with Eartha in that it should have been pointed out in the OP whether or not the coins would be trackable or not... I disagree that the thread was slammed shut so quickly. I agree with FnH that it should have stayed open in the interim time that was required to determine the trackification. But.. it was Eartha's call to make, good bad or otherwise.
I do think a suspension was a little much.
I thought this was the forum to vent in... Rolling Eyes

And yes.. there aren't as many people in the main forums as there used to be... there are (expletive deleted) with superiority complexes that prevent that. How groundspeak hasn't put them in check by now is beyond me. I won't name names, but it's pretty obvious who thinks they own the forums, and have nothing positive to contribute.
RedShoesGirl

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

57Chevy wrote:
..... there are (expletive deleted) with superiority complexes that prevent that. How groundspeak hasn't put them in check by now is beyond me. I won't name names, but it's pretty obvious who thinks they own the forums, and have nothing positive to contribute.

yep. it becomes pretty obvious after a few months in the forum.

i am pretty sure i will not be back after my 10 days are up. as long as groundspeak backs up the mods when they go above and beyond administering the guidelines there is no room for people like me who point that out.

the guidelines are pretty simple, no selling non-trackable coins.

this guy was NOT selling non-trackable coins.

eartha closed the topic prematurely. she could have said something prior to closing it. the guy could have said, ok, i am not selling non-trackables, or these will be trackable.

but i will place a bet, if these coins ever get made. they will not be trackable. and we will only find out about them on e-bay.

and why do we need fsm to tell people not to say certain things or control a back and forth in threads.

we are not children. so, since i can't live within the forum guidelines, i won't visit. it is just so simple! Smile

rsg
Tooey

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RedShoesGirl wrote:

so, since i can't live within the forum guidelines, i won't visit. it is just so simple! Smile

rsg

Mmmm I wonder Rolling Eyes I suspect you will return, and although you may not post as often, you will from time to time. It's inevitable, someone sends me a coin - what am I going to do - post a thank you, it's a relatively small number that visit here on a regular basis so I feel obligated to post over there.

As for the thread in discussion - are we supposed to believe that it is possible to purchase 250 tracking numbers without design approval? or that Groundspeak are prepared for the possibility of approving 250 individual designs for said purchase, or have I got this upside down and back to front?
fox-and-the-hound

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I've been e-mailing back and forth with this guy and got the scoop.

1) He's just discovered caching this week.
2) He discovered a geocoin and went nuts!!! (go figure, we did too - lol)
3) He's been doing engraving for 2 years as a hobby.
4) He puts two and two together and goes to the coin forum to see if anyone would be interested in his hobby as a contribution to geocoin creation.
5) He gets smacked down instantly for not being a veteran of the gestapo mentality of the coin forums. Rolling Eyes

Just to sum up...

His post title is a question.
His post subtitle is a question.
His post content is full of questions.

The result... The oh-so-helpful mods kick his butt to the curb for daring to ask questions.

Excuse me, but isn't asking questions when looking for answers the entire point of a geocoin forum?

edit to add: Oh, by the way, it also appears he was online in the forums at the time so he could have been asked via a PM if the mods were actually curious. Course, it's apparently easier to make an example of him Rolling Eyes
57Chevy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fox-and-the-hound wrote:

1) He's just discovered caching this week. ~Kick@ss!
2) He discovered a geocoin and went nuts!!! (go figure, we did too - lol) Yup!!! I'm still nuts!
3) He's been doing engraving for 2 years as a hobby. REALLY kick@ss
4) He puts two and two together and goes to the coin forum to see if anyone would be interested in his hobby as a contribution to geocoin creation. I'd love to see his designs!
5) He gets smacked down instantly for not being a veteran of the gestapo mentality of the coin forums. Rolling Eyes LMAO GESTAPO was the EXACT word I was looking for!

Just to sum up...

His post title is a question. Check.. no prob.
His post subtitle is a question. Check.. no prob
His post content is full of questions. Check.. no prob

The result... The oh-so-helpful mods kick his butt to the curb for daring to ask questions. They jumped the gun and should have contacted him before slamming him. Had it been one of their "Peeps", I'm sure they would have been conveniently offline. If you're in with the mods you're golden, but if not, you pretty much are on the same level as whale crap.

Excuse me, but isn't asking questions when looking for answers the entire point of a geocoin forum? YUH!

edit to add: Oh, by the way, it also appears he was online in the forums at the time so he could have been asked via a PM if the mods were actually curious. Course, it's apparently easier to make an example of him Yup.. that would have been too easy and wouldn't have asserted any athority. Rolling Eyes
Tooey

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

57Chevy wrote:
fox-and-the-hound wrote:

1) He's just discovered caching this week. ~Kick@ss!
2) He discovered a geocoin and went nuts!!! (go figure, we did too - lol) Yup!!! I'm still nuts!
3) He's been doing engraving for 2 years as a hobby. REALLY kick@ss
4) He puts two and two together and goes to the coin forum to see if anyone would be interested in his hobby as a contribution to geocoin creation. I'd love to see his designs!
5) He gets smacked down instantly for not being a veteran of the gestapo mentality of the coin forums. Rolling Eyes LMAO GESTAPO was the EXACT word I was looking for!

Just to sum up...

His post title is a question. Check.. no prob.
His post subtitle is a question. Check.. no prob
His post content is full of questions. Check.. no prob

The result... The oh-so-helpful mods kick his butt to the curb for daring to ask questions. They jumped the gun and should have contacted him before slamming him. Had it been one of their "Peeps", I'm sure they would have been conveniently offline. If you're in with the mods you're golden, but if not, you pretty much are on the same level as whale crap.

Excuse me, but isn't asking questions when looking for answers the entire point of a geocoin forum? YUH!

edit to add: Oh, by the way, it also appears he was online in the forums at the time so he could have been asked via a PM if the mods were actually curious. Course, it's apparently easier to make an example of him Yup.. that would have been too easy and wouldn't have asserted any athority. Rolling Eyes

Absolutely ditto all of that, not even a hint of an apology on re-opening the thread either.

My question posed in my previous post still stands though - could it be possible to buy say 250 tracking codes and produce a unique coin for each code - would not each coin design supposedly have to be approved by Groundspeak ?
ElliPirelli

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RedShoesGirl wrote:
so, since i can't live within the forum guidelines, i won't visit. it is just so simple! Smile

rsg

Hi, just back from my holiday I stumbled over you getting smacked on the fingers again.

Sometimes I have to wonder where you get the patience to put up with this over and over again...
I hope you will post here instead of the Big Blue, but sadly this forum is mostly used to rant matters from over there.

We want this forum alive and kicking, we should be here. Not over there. But unfortunately, most things are happening over there, not here.

RSG, you are right, it was unfortunate and unfair, but by now you must know that they take objection to your lovely red ballet shoes... Whatever you say, must be slammed in the ground, whatever others say might pass...

Sorry to hear about all your trouble, still have a Happy New Year!
Mousekakat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ElliPirelli wrote:

Hi, just back from my holiday I stumbled over you getting smacked on the fingers again.

Sometimes I have to wonder where you get the patience to put up with this over and over again...

I guess no one thinks that Eartha puts up with any crap again and again over at "big blue." Being a mod is a thankless job. RSG has admitted that she has gone over there with both guns blazing because she is pissed with how Eartha had treated her...Personally, I wouldn't piss on FSM if he were on fire, but he IS very partial and does play favorites. When push comes to shove, though, they are HUMAN, just like we are, and they are just as vulnerable to mistakes, anger, frustration, soforth, that we are. To hold them to expectations beyond what you are capable of doing is a but much, ie, they aren't perfect, don't expect them to be. A fair amount of unbiased moderation is expected, but they are human.

I hope you will post here instead of the Big Blue, but sadly this forum is mostly used to rant matters from over there.

We want this forum alive and kicking, we should be here. Not over there. But unfortunately, most things are happening over there, not here.

That very fact is why people don't come here. If it weren't for the bitchfest here there wouldn't be many posts here at all, and a great many of the posts here are basically cut and paste from the big forum. Wanna make this place worthwhile to visit? Stop bitching and instead work on content that makes people want to come here, interesting, fun, and different.

RSG, you are right, it was unfortunate and unfair, but by now you must know that they take objection to your lovely red ballet shoes... Whatever you say, must be slammed in the ground, whatever others say might pass...

Sorry to hear about all your trouble, still have a Happy New Year!
fox-and-the-hound

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tooey wrote:
My question posed in my previous post still stands though - could it be possible to buy say 250 tracking codes and produce a unique coin for each code - would not each coin design supposedly have to be approved by Groundspeak ?

Apparently you can get a single approval if every coin made by hand is going to be essentially the same in design. A couple people have already done this. I think you only need a new approval if your design is going to change significantly from coin to coin.
fox-and-the-hound

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mousekakat wrote:

I guess no one thinks that Eartha puts up with any crap again and again over at "big blue." Being a mod is a thankless job. RSG has admitted that she has gone over there with both guns blazing because she is pissed with how Eartha had treated her...Personally, I wouldn't piss on FSM if he were on fire, but he IS very partial and does play favorites. When push comes to shove, though, they are HUMAN, just like we are, and they are just as vulnerable to mistakes, anger, frustration, soforth, that we are. To hold them to expectations beyond what you are capable of doing is a but much, ie, they aren't perfect, don't expect them to be. A fair amount of unbiased moderation is expected, but they are human.

That very fact is why people don't come here. If it weren't for the bitchfest here there wouldn't be many posts here at all, and a great many of the posts here are basically cut and paste from the big forum. Wanna make this place worthwhile to visit? Stop bitching and instead work on content that makes people want to come here, interesting, fun, and different.

i][/i]

That's an interesting take for certain. While I respect both mods for the work they do, their dedication has never been in question. Their judgment has though. The whole point of being a moderator is to moderate. By definition that means to keep the peace and flow of conversation flowing while showing good judgement and being impartial. If you can't be impartial then you technically are incapable of moderating and therefore are not moderating at all.

We hold the moderators to a higher standard the way we hold civil servants to a higher standard. If a police officer got in your face and shoved you around you would sure as hell report it and you'd sure as hell expect their superiors to modify that behavior.

Both mods have been reported numerous times for a rather specific problem. Their status as a moderator should be a testament to their ability to rise above the pettiness and rule by sound judment, not to lash out with emotion. They represent Groundspeak through their actions and when people see poor behavior from mods, they lose respect for both the mods and Groundspeak.

Mostly I find it terribly interesting that these two mods are the only mods I've ever seen display this kind of behavior. In their defense, I have seen some changes in their behavior. Unfortunately, every time I think things are finally chugging along well, something like the latest action raises eyebrows again.

BTW, your comment about this place being a bitchfest seems laughable to me. If we were allowed to have open discussion without being slapped around, we wouldn't need this forum. The mere existence of this site is proof that big-blue has problems. Before big-blue got greedy things were sailing along quite nicely. Interesting how making money got in the way of things. Rolling Eyes
The Moop Along

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I hate to pick sides. But I'll say this. I only come over here to see the aftermath when the ranters need to come over here and blow off steam Laughing That's not intended at anyone in particular, but if I want to talk coins, I do it over at Groundspeak Wink

Occasionally I find a topic where I can provide real input, but mostly it's a soap opera. Watch only, and that's exactly why no one posts. They don't have to. They're watching all the drama unfold around them.
geocachingdragon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I understand the complaint that it may seem like a bitchfest over here ,it is only because you are allowed to say what you want.
As far as wanting to talk coins you do it at the big g It makes sense to go there as there is a very select amount of people that come here so your market or audience is limited but it doesnt make here any less valid. Try talking coins path tags trackable and nontrackable over there and see what happens . I rarely see any topic on signiture items .
And as far as the drama goes this is a local cable channel show as compared to what happens over there. Will this forum ever over take the big G i would say never and i dont think that is what the original intent was or is now.
This is just a nice little out of the way coffee shop sit relax say what you want or you need to say. Chat a little or just look . It aint Chapters or a big corporate Starbucks .

I Hope every one is going to have a good 2009 .
MustangJoni

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The mods have been told to close any thread if it pertains to non-trackable coins. They have to use their judgement on that. The poster was a newbie, and did not know these rules. When he started talking about the price of the coins, that made it a sales thread.

If we want to question their actions, we would be better served to PM them, and PM Groundspeak with our concerns. It should be done professionally, and in a friendly manner. This goes much further than attacking a mod in a thread that you know is going to be closed.

In the past, FSM closed a thread. I felt that it was closed prematurely. I PM'd him and told him the reasons why I felt the thread should remain open. Guess what? He opened it back up! That may not always happen, but the mods are reasonable people, and if you treat them with respect, you will get it in return. They are only human. If you treat them with contempt and disdain, don't be surprised that your posts get scrutinized.
fox-and-the-hound

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MustangJoni wrote:
The mods have been told to close any thread if it pertains to non-trackable coins. They have to use their judgement on that. The poster was a newbie, and did not know these rules. When he started talking about the price of the coins, that made it a sales thread.

How does asking questions make it a sales thread? He didn't say he coins for sale. He asked if his artistry was something we were interested in. I remember people asking if we'd be interested in geocoins made of pottery, glass, hand made castings, etc.....

I heard once that respect is earned, not demanded. Wink
MustangJoni

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is his exact wording:

"Price, you might ask? It could vary very-very much, mostly it would depend on the complexity. The above engraving took about 4 hours. Much simpler/faster styles could be used, check my blog to see different tries.

So let's say coin with 1 inch diameter and both sides engraved could run from $15USD to... well, no upper limit really."
RedShoesGirl

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MustangJoni wrote:
The mods have been told to close any thread if it pertains to non-trackable coins. ...

any thread?

again, the guy was talking about what the coins MIGHT cost. as fox/hound already pointed out, he was not selling, but asking opinion.

the problem is, as i see it, there are different rules for the mods. they can be nasty and say what they want without censure.

for example. kealia - also known as Flying Spaghetti Monster, recently jumped in on the titanic thread. piled on lambasting jim collins. piling on - which we have all been warned against!

but because he is FSM AND kealia, no one can say anything to him.

it's funny joni, i didn't have problems with eartha until she starting that ol' hand-slapping thing.

not just me but others. but it is interesting that a thread can be rolling right along and if i say something, then that is when she usually jumps in.

like when that doofus cav scout said he wasn't going to participate in the christmas mission. she didn't say anything until i spoke up. sheesh, someone even wrote me a PM noticing that.

my point has always been, we do not need moderators at all. we are not children. if folks act badly then we are perfectly capable of either ignoring them or telling them to behave.

i was at a small event this weekend. i didn't bring up the subject of the forums, but when one person did, several others mentioned the bad moderating - and not in the coin forum!

this forum is good for more than just discussing the nasty behaviour over there. but i see the discussions allowed here to be a E plus. before coinmatters, if one was banned or had a difference of opinion there was no place to talk about it.

as for discussing coins. let's do it! little by little start those conversations here. let's talk about pathtags and design. let's talk about trackable versus non-trackable. (new thread please)

let's talk about whether or not activating a coin really devalues it (NEW THREAD PLEASE)

there are lots of things we can talk about - like those greedy folks over there! LOL!!!!

rsg
Team Shydog

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RedShoesGirl wrote:

kealia - also known as Flying Spaghetti Monster
like when that doofus cav scout
we are not children.
rsg

The quotes I have picked from your last post sure do sound childish to me. Tattling and name calling is something that goes on in grade school.

Chris-Team Shydog
ElliPirelli

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All I can see, is that whatever RSG says, is slammed into the ground.

I might not agree with her way of putting her foot in it time and time again. But I have to say, more often than not she's got a point.
That she tends to overdo it, has probably to do with her being banned so often.

What kind of punnishment is that anyway? No wonder, she feels treeted like a child. Go into the corner of the classroom, off you go. If I don't like, what I get to hear, I don't even send my kids outside, only when they really grate my nerves and can't listen or accept an argument. But this no way to treat equals, which we all should be on a forum. I pretty much feel it should be democraty, not monarchy... whith the mods being king and queen and superior...

Never mind who said when what, if there is something we don't agree with, we should be able to voice our different opinion! Not being send into the corner of the classroom with a note in the book and with continiued misbehavior banned for longer periods...

Is it only RSG or are others treated like that as well?
I know of one or two who mentioned it, but I can't really recall why it had happend.

I don't agree with highhanded mannerisms, never mind what was said and done.
And if someone gives out, that RSGs behavior is childish, well, just check what happend before she felt badly treated...
Mousekakat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ElliPirelli wrote:
All I can see, is that whatever RSG says, is slammed into the ground.

I might not agree with her way of putting her foot in it time and time again. But I have to say, more often than not she's got a point.
That she tends to overdo it, has probably to do with her being banned so often.

What kind of punnishment is that anyway? No wonder, she feels treeted like a child. Go into the corner of the classroom, off you go. If I don't like, what I get to hear, I don't even send my kids outside, only when they really grate my nerves and can't listen or accept an argument. But this no way to treat equals, which we all should be on a forum. I pretty much feel it should be democraty, not monarchy... whith the mods being king and queen and superior...

Never mind who said when what, if there is something we don't agree with, we should be able to voice our different opinion! Not being send into the corner of the classroom with a note in the book and with continiued misbehavior banned for longer periods...

Is it only RSG or are others treated like that as well?
I know of one or two who mentioned it, but I can't really recall why it had happend.

I don't agree with highhanded mannerisms, never mind what was said and done.
And if someone gives out, that RSGs behavior is childish, well, just check what happend before she felt badly treated...

Elli, even you see that there is a problem with how RSG posts and reacts to things, as I've highlighted above. RSG herself has admitted that she is goading the mods and pushing because she doesn't agree with how she has been treated.

Seems to me the smarter, better thing to do would be to open private dialog between her and Eartha and try to come to an agreement on things and work with each other than to keep antagonizing things. I don't, personally, see Eartha coming after RSG. I see some very oversensitive reactions, though.

And yes, I've been banned by Eartha, too, over some pretty petty stuff, as well. I worked it out with her in private, and in doing so I got to know Eartha better, and she got to know me better, and there was a 100% improvement in how she and I related to each other.

At the very least you can talk to Eartha, FSM, however, if you piss off, be careful. He brings his cronies in to help in the picking. He could disappear and I wouldn't complain, but you can at the very least work with Eartha and it could be a lot worse.... we could have two FSM type mods!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.coinmatters.com Forum Index -> Tall Latte 2 Shots To Go All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Create your own free forum now!
Terms of Service Purchase Ad Removal Forum Archive Report Abuse