mission rules and regulations www.coinmatters.com
Your coin discussion place.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
  GamesGames   

mission rules and regulations

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.coinmatters.com Forum Index -> Questions & Answers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
paganfrog

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:21 pm    Post subject: mission rules and regulations Reply with quote

i wanted to set up a fun new mission and i modeled it on some other missions i have seen on the other forum, such as THE SISTERHOOD AND THE BROTHERHOOD OF THE TRAVELING CACHE TRAVELBUG or THE WITCHES COIN CHAIN MISSION.

i know my grammer tends to be bad when im typing on the computer but i figure that i tend to make instructions clear if i make them easy to read by writing them in small sentences.

i dont want to appear a stupid person but can anyone tell me what im doing wrong why people are still not getting my points and why certain people are picking holes in my mission and making me feel like its not worth trying to continue with it?

i really wanted to do this but im just getting so fed up with things.
Tooey

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Paganfrog, sorry you are having trouble running your mission. Your post made me venture over there to read the details. I fail to see what the problems are - I understood from the get go what you were aiming to do and you appeared to have plenty of willing participants.

I'm surprised to see Eartha so "off the mark", had the same post been made by FSM I could understand it, but Eartha more often than not shows a considered response and has enough experience to be able to understand the essence of your post - unless your original text has been edited greatly, I can't understand why Eartha responded in the way that she did.

I was tempted to add more about the animosity shown by Groundspeak to individuals outwith the USA, but I don't want my user account locked even though I'm not 'playing' any more. Take a look at Terraching or Open Caching - there are numerous alternatives out there. They might not be as slick as gc.com yet, but with support they will improve.
paganfrog

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry i forgot to mention that i also had a pm from eartha explaining about certain problems with my mission plan. now the problem is when it was explained like that i could see certain problems arising, BUT the issue still remains as to why my mission is being picked on with these problems but the other missions i was modeling mine on were doing similar trades but they were allowed to go ahead.

it just seems like they could do it but then the rules are remembered and pointed out for me.
i just dont get it. and im not feeling great at the moment either, i just wanted to do something that i could do that doesnt involve going out when i havent got the energy or time now.

oh well i give up
Dark Elf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wuaaaahhhh...don't give up paganfrog Smile

I red it and i understand it. Smile

I think if anyone doesn't understand what you have written, he doesn't WANT to understand it. It's absolutly clear, what you want to say.

It's a great idea for a mission and maybe, if i find the time and the money , i will join the fun.

Keep your tail up!
Tooey

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could always invite them (privately, otherwise you are likely to get a ban) to this forum and run it from here.

In a short space of time your mission had a lot of interest and a good number of willing participants, if you give up now you will be letting them down and allowing Groundspeak to dictate what we do.

However, I do realise your situation at the moment and so would understand if you did not want to run with it, but I thought it was a great idea and would give you something to look forward to over the coming weeks/months when you are going to be more tied to the house than you are now.

Be sure to give the full url http://geocoins.easyphpbb.com/index.php as I don't think the coinmatters.com is valid anymore.
paganfrog

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for suggesting that tooey. it hadnt occurred to me to bring it over here to do.
i still want to do it. so i will be contacting some of the members to let them know its over here now. i still havent bought the goods for the mission yet so it gives me more time to get sorted out.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.coinmatters.com Forum Index -> Questions & Answers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Create your own free forum now!
Terms of Service Purchase Ad Removal Forum Archive Report Abuse